Subscribe Now! Don't Miss Anything We Post. Join Our Email List Today.

After Hearing Some Strange Noises On His Deck, He Looked Outside? This Is What He Saw!

After hearing some strange noises coming from outside he took a look and got the shock of his life!

Tim was sound asleep last week when he was shocked into consciousness by some strange noises seemingly coming from his deck. After looking outside and getting the surprise of his life he grabbed his camera to record the once in a lifetime event!

“Mama Lynx and her SEVEN kits!!” – he later wrote on his facebook page.

Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com

“She called to them and they all lined up right outside in front of where he was standing (he was inside the screen door!) Amazing ALASKA WILD LIFE!!! They proceeded to run and play on our deck, and then in our yard!”

Related Reading:

She found two abandoned kittens in a cave. Seeing they were in a bad way she wanted to at least give them a fighting chance.

After seemingly appearing from nowhere three mountain lions surround his car.

Tim has since concluded that lynx as a species must spend around 1 percent of their lives just rabbits, the other 99 percent seems to be spent in the role of chasing after their kids. It seems to involve almost non-stop rough-housing and frolicking to and fro!

Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com
Photo Courtesy of Facebook | fineartamerica.com

For more details please go to purrtacular.com.

More info: Facebook | fineartamerica.com.

Soon After Rescue He Finds Himself On Death Row For Cats At Only Three Weeks Old With The Clock Ticking Down!

Please SHARE these stunning photos with all your cat-loving friends and family!

Sharing Is Caring

 

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *